Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Yamaguchi Momoe 山口 百恵 - 歌い継がれてゆく歌のように

I was watching her Bukokan concert last night and I thought that I must post, at least, one of her albums thus this album of complied songs.

All her studio albums have been posted and can be easily found hence there is no compelling reason that I should post any unless there is much demand for WAV, FLAC or TTA formats. 



Track List:

01. しなやかに歌って
02. 愛の嵐
03. おだやかな構図
04. DANCIN' IN THE RAIN
05. さよならの向こう側
06. 謝肉祭
07. Crazy Love
08. 絶対絶命
09. 歌い継がれてゆく歌のように
10. ラストソング

Still ...................... the most adored,
................................ the most loved, 
........................................... the best.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this corwyn! I was wondering which Akina you were interested in? Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Zach!. Let me know if you want her other albums posted.

      Delete

Taniyama Hiroko 谷山浩子 - 心のすみか.

Released: 2001.01.24 心のすみ