Friday, November 17, 2017

NOTE: New Blog - Keep On Keeping On

I have created a new blog site where the URL is shown below

https://ifeeltheechoreset.blogspot.com

the blog is viewed as a reset of I FEEL THE ECHO and although the name of the blog is rather different it does reflects the sentiment with respect to continuation in blogging.

thanks to my buddy Zach - who got me started on this - I hope you are doing well and do post something sometime soon.

thanks to Fenikon - always with the kind words and big heart

thanks to Jun Lee - for always getting my back

thanks to Ryo - always with the comments when comments are needed most.

thanks to you guys the followers of which some have followed since day one.

thanks to all that have supported this blog and made it what it is (was),

See you guys in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEATURED POST

Nakamori Akina 中森明菜 - 艶華 -Enka- [FLAC]

Released: 2007.06.27 艶華 -Enka-

Most Popular Post