Monday, November 9, 2015

NOTE: Princess Princess: The Last LIVE, Yazawa Eikichi: Anytime Woman

Hey to all - the aforementioned downloads were re-up and is currently on-line. Thanks to Alexei and Anonymous for the heads-up. 

Really disappointed to hear that Jun's Mega account has been suspended, but I am sure that he will re-post all soon. We need to realize that that my Mega account will go the same way too, and it is only a matter of time. Moreover, Blogspot may also decide to shut this blog down as it has done so with other blogs - most notably Fen's. But in the meantime enjoy the tunes, and there is more stuff to come. 

2 comments:

  1. Hello bro, you know, the mega server deleted my files too, which I am doing is to shorten the file names for the Mega not knowing what it is. Example:
    Yazawa Eikichi 矢沢 永吉 -- YOKOHAMA 二十(ハタチ)まえ
    You can abbreviate to: EY YKHM 85

    So far I had no problems, but I'm still testing this method as well as up the files on other servers in addition to Mega. Good luck bro, if you need anything, you know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Bro, Thank you for the input. Shortening file names is a good move and I might just do that. Of course we should spread our files over several servers in case our files get deleted from one of them, I need to identify some of the better servers, I hope your testing works out well for you. You too, if you need anything you know where to find me. Take care bro..

      Delete

FEATURED POST

Nakamori Akina 中森明菜 - 艶華 -Enka- [FLAC]

Released: 2007.06.27 艶華 -Enka-

Most Popular Post